Welcome to Dalton, New Hampshire!
“Dalton offers breathtaking scenic views, a quaint village with historic church and Town Hall, Forest Lake State Park and old farmhouses surrounded by stonewalls, giving the passerby just a hint of the past.” ~ Dalton Historical Society
All are welcome to attend.
- SELECTBOARD: Next meeting July 29, 2019 at 6:30 PM in the Municipal Building. (Review Selectboard minutes)
- PLANNING BOARD: Next meeting will be August 7, 2019.
- ATTENTION DALTON VOTERS !!!! On July 23, 2019 at 7:00 PM in the Municipal Building Gymnasium a Public Hearing will be held to discuss zoning ordinances being proposed for Dalton. ” Shall the town vote to adopt the provisions of RSA 674: 24-29 entitled ‘ Emergency Zoning & Planning Ordinances’ ?” Click here to read Emergency Temporary Zoning and Planning Ordinances
- ATTENTION DALTON VOTERS !!!! On July 30, 2019 at 7:00 PM in the Municipal Building gymnasium a “Special Town Meeting” brought forth by petition. The warrant reads ” Shall the town vote to adopt the provisions of RSA 674: 24-29 entitled ‘ Emergency Zoning & Planning Ordinances’ ?” A vote of YES OR NO will be taken after discussion on the Emergency Temporary Zoning and Planning Ordinances Please read the Zoning Ordinances to know what you are voting for. Paper copies also available at the Dalton Town Office.
- Town of Dalton assessment data: Assessing Internet Kiosk.
- Register your FURRY FRIEND! Dogs must be licensed and Rabies Vaccinations must be up-to-date. To obtain your renewal ID and code for relicensing dogs online, call the Town Clerk at 603-837-2092 during regular business hours.
- PAY TOWN FEES ONLINE : Propety Tax, Motor Vehicle Renewals and Dog Licenses – Pay NOW.
- Dalton Trash Bag price: $17 / large roll and $11 / small roll.