Welcome to Dalton, New Hampshire!
“Dalton offers breathtaking scenic views, a quaint village with historic church and Town Hall, Forest Lake State Park and old farmhouses surrounded by stonewalls, giving the passerby just a hint of the past.” ~ Dalton Historical Society
VOTING: March 13, 2018
Town Election 8 AM – 7 PM at the Municipal Building. Town Meeting will be in the gymnasium immediately following polls closing.
MUNICIPAL NOTICES – TOWN MEETINGS
- VOTING: March 13, 2018 Town Election 8 AM – 7 PM Voting at Municipal Building and Town Meeting at 7 PM in gymnasium immediately following polls closing.
- SELECTBOARD: Next meeting is Monday, January 22, 2018 at 6:30 PM in the Municipal Building. (Review Selectboard minutes.)
- PLANNING BOARD: Next meeting will be March 7, 2018 and there will be a hearing on that night.
- Register your furry friend! Dogs must be licensed by April 30, 2018 and Rabies Vaccinations must be up to date. Dog licensing is available during regular Town Clerk hours.
- Pay Town Fees Online: Propety Tax, Motor Vehicle Renewals and Dog Licenses can be done online. Pay NOW.
- Dalton Trash Bag price increase: $17.00 for large roll and $11.00 for small roll. Effective 10/23/2017.
- Hazard Mitigation Plan – Click to view the Press Release.