Welcome to Dalton, New Hampshire!
“Dalton offers breathtaking scenic views, a quaint village with historic church and Town Hall, Forest Lake State Park and old farmhouses surrounded by stonewalls, giving the passerby just a hint of the past.” ~ Dalton Historical Society
VOTING: March 13, 2018
Town Election 8 AM – 7 PM at the Municipal Building. Town Meeting will be in the gymnasium immediately following polls closing.
View and/or print the 2018 Dalton Warrant Articles (PDF)
MUNICIPAL NOTICES – TOWN MEETINGS
- VOTING: March 13, 2018 Town Election 8 AM – 7 PM Voting at Municipal Building and Town Meeting at 7 PM in gymnasium immediately following polls closing.
- SELECTBOARD: Next meeting is Monday, March 12, 2018 at 6:30 PM in the Municipal Building. (Review Selectboard minutes.)
- PLANNING BOARD: Next meeting will be April 4, 2018.
- Register your furry friend! Dogs must be licensed by April 30, 2018 and Rabies Vaccinations must be up to date. Dog licensing is available during regular Town Clerk hours. To obtain your renewal ID and code for re-licensing dogs online call Town Clerk office @ 603-837-2092 during regular business hours.
- Pay Town Fees Online: Propety Tax, Motor Vehicle Renewals and Dog Licenses can be done online. Pay NOW.
- Dalton Trash Bag price increase: $17.00 for large roll and $11.00 for small roll. Effective 10/23/2017