Welcome to Dalton, New Hampshire!
“Dalton offers breathtaking scenic views, a quaint village with historic church and Town Hall, Forest Lake State Park and old farmhouses surrounded by stonewalls, giving the passerby just a hint of the past.” ~ Dalton Historical Society
All are welcome to attend.
- SELECTBOARD: Next meeting is May 20, 2019 at 6:30 PM in the Municipal Building. (Review Selectboard minutes)
- PLANNING BOARD: Next meeting will be June 5, 2019.
- MAY 4, 2019 DALTON CLEAN UP DAY !!! SHOW UP, CLEAN UP AND HAVE SOME REFRESHMENTS !!
The Town of Dalton’s assessment data is now available publicly on the Assessing Internet Kiosk.
- Register your furry friend! Dogs must be licensed and Rabies Vaccinations must be up-to-date. To obtain your renewal ID and code for relicensing dogs online, call the Town Clerk at 603-837-2092 during regular business hours.
- Pay Town Fees Online: Propety Tax, Motor Vehicle Renewals and Dog Licenses – Pay NOW.
- Dalton Trash Bag price: $17 / large roll and $11 / small roll.