Welcome to Dalton, New Hampshire!
“Dalton offers breathtaking scenic views, a quaint village with historic church and Town Hall, Forest Lake State Park and old farmhouses surrounded by stonewalls, giving the passerby just a hint of the past.” ~ Dalton Historical Society
MUNICIPAL NOTICES – TOWN MEETINGS.
The Town of Dalton will accept filing applications for the following vacancies:
- Selectperson – 3 year term
- Selectperson – 2 year term
- Library Trustee-3 year term
- Supervisor of Checklist- 6 year term
- Supervisor of Checklist – 5 year term
- Road Agent – 3 yr term
- Auditor – 1 yr term
- Trustee of Trust Fund – 3 yr term
- Trustee of Trust Fund – 2 yr term
- Trustee of Trust Fund – 1 yr term
Interested candidates may declare candidacy:
- January 23, 2019- February 1, 2019 with the Town Clerk.
Town Clerk Hours: Tuesdays 8 AM – 2 PM & Thursdays 10 AM – 5 PM
- The Town Clerk will also be available Friday, February 1, 2018
from 3 PM – 5 PM strictly for candidacy declaration.
SELECTBOARD WILL BE HOLDING ANNUAL BUDGET HEARING
January 14, 2019 at 7 PM following the regular board meeting. All are welcome to attend.
- SELECTBOARD: Next meeting is January 28, 2019 at 6:30 PM in the Municipal Building. (Review Selectboard minutes)
- PLANNING BOARD: Next meeting will be February 5, 2019.
- The Town of Dalton’s assessment data is now available publicly on the Assessing Internet Kiosk. To view current assessment values, CLICK HERE. You will then be on the Avitar Associates of New England’s website where you can view information.
- Register your furry friend! Dogs must be licensed and Rabies Vaccinations must be up-to-date. To obtain your renewal ID and code for relicensing dogs online, call the Town Clerk office at 603-837-2092 during regular business hours.
- Pay Town Fees Online: Propety Tax, Motor Vehicle Renewals and Dog Licenses can be done online. Pay NOW.
- Dalton Trash Bag price: $17.00 for large roll and $11.00 for small roll.