Welcome to Dalton, New Hampshire!
“Dalton offers breathtaking scenic views, a quaint village with historic church and Town Hall, Forest Lake State Park and old farmhouses surrounded by stonewalls, giving the passerby just a hint of the past.” ~ Dalton Historical Society
All are welcome to attend.
- SELECTBOARD: Next meeting July 1, 2019 at 6:30 PM in the Municipal Building. This meeting will be a work session, no public input and much of the agenda is non public per RSA 91-A:3 II (Review Selectboard minutes)
- PLANNING BOARD: Next meeting will be July 10, 2019.
- ATTENTION DALTON VOTERS !!!! On July 23, 2019 at 7:00 PM in the Municipal Building gymnasium a Public Hearing will be held to discuss the ZONING ordinances being proposed for Dalton. Click her to read Proposed Dalton Zoning Ordinances
- ATTENTION DALTON VOTERS !!!! On July 30, 2019 at 7:00 PM in the Municipal Building gymnasium a “Special Town Meeting” brought forth by petition will be held to vote YES OR NO on the Proposed Dalton Zoning Ordinances. Please read the Zoning Ordiances so that you will know what you are voting for. Paper copies also available at the Dalton Town Office.
- May 4, 2019 DALTON CLEAN UP DAY ! SHOW UP, CLEAN UP AND HAVE SOME REFRESHMENTS.
- Town of Dalton assessment data: Assessing Internet Kiosk.
- Register your furry friend! Dogs must be licensed and Rabies Vaccinations must be up-to-date. To obtain your renewal ID and code for relicensing dogs online, call the Town Clerk at 603-837-2092 during regular business hours.
- Pay Town Fees Online: Propety Tax, Motor Vehicle Renewals and Dog Licenses – Pay NOW.
- Dalton Trash Bag price: $17 / large roll and $11 / small roll.