Welcome to Dalton, New Hampshire!
“Dalton offers breathtaking scenic views, a quaint village with historic church and Town Hall, Forest Lake State Park and old farmhouses surrounded by stonewalls, giving the passerby just a hint of the past.” ~ Dalton Historical Society
- August 16, 2019
New Dalton Zoning Board of Adjustment (ZBA) In response to the July 30th voter approval of the Emergency Temporary Zoning and Planning Ordinance by the Dalton voters, The Select Board will appoint a 5-member Zoning Board of Adjustment (ZBA); and invites letters of interest in serving on the new Dalton ZBA. Zoning Board of Adjustment Candidates Notice
- July 30, 2019
Special Town Meeting brought forth by petition.“Shall the town vote to adopt the provisions of RSA 674: 24-29 entitled ‘Emergency Zoning & Planning Ordinances’?”
- 129 No – Against Zoning
- 154 YES – For Zoning
- The Temporary Emergency Zoning Ordinance is Adopted.
If anyone is interested in serving on the Zoning Board please send the Dalton Board of Selectmen a letter of interest and state your qualifications for the Board.
DISCLAIMER: The picture of the Dalton Municipal Building on the SaveDaltonNH.com website in no way represents a position taken by the Town of Dalton or the Dalton Selectboard on the zoning issue.
All are welcome to attend.
- SELECTBOARD: Next meeting August 12, 2019 at 6:30 PM in the Municipal Building. (Review Selectboard minutes)
- PLANNING BOARD: Next meeting will be August 7, 2019.
- Emergency Temporary Zoning Planning Ordinances – RSA 674_24-29
- Town of Dalton assessment data: Assessing Internet Kiosk.
- Dog Registration: Dogs must be licensed and Rabies Vaccinations must be up-to-date. To obtain your renewal ID and code for relicensing dogs online, call the Town Clerk at 603-837-2092 during regular business hours.
- Pay Town Fees Online: Propety Tax, Motor Vehicle Renewals and Dog Licenses.
- Dalton Trash Bag price: $17 / large roll and $11 / small roll.