“Dalton offers breathtaking scenic views, a quaint village with historic church and Town Hall, Forest Lake State Park and old farmhouses surrounded by stonewalls, giving the passerby just a hint of the past.” ~ Dalton Historical Society
- September 26, 2019
Dalton Select Board Vacancy
The Dalton Select Board has a vacancy for the term ending with the March 2020 election/town meeting. The Select Board invites residents who are interested… Read more.
All are welcome to attend.
- SELECTBOARD: (Review Selectboard minutes)
Next meeting will be October 21, 2019 at 6:30 PM in the Municipal Building. View the Agenda
- PLANNING BOARD: Next meeting will be October 30, 2019 at 7:00 PM in the Municipal Building.
- NOTICE: PLANNING BOARD MEETINGS (Posted Oct. 4, 2019)
- Will be held the 1st Wednesday of the month as their regular scheduled meeting.
- Additional meetings will be held on the 3rd Wednesday of the Month. These additional meetings are solely for the purpose of working on the Dalton Zoning Proposal.
- All meetings are open to the public, are held at the Dalton Municipal Office Building and start at 7:00 PM.
- Emergency Temporary Zoning Planning Ordinances – RSA 674_24-29
- Town of Dalton assessment data: Assessing Internet Kiosk.
- Dog Registration: Dogs must be licensed and Rabies Vaccinations must be up-to-date. To obtain your renewal ID and code for relicensing dogs online, call the Town Clerk at 603-837-2092 during regular business hours.
- Pay Town Fees Online: Propety Tax, Motor Vehicle Renewals and Dog Licenses.