NEXT PLANNING BOARD MEETINGS:
Wednesday, 10/30, 2019 at 7 PM
- NOTICE: PLANNING BOARD MEETINGS (Posted Oct. 4, 2019)
- Will be held the 1st Wednesday of the month as their regular scheduled meeting.
- Additional meetings will be held on the 3rd Wednesday of the Month. These additional meetings are solely for the purpose of working on the Dalton Zoning Proposal.
- All meetings are open to the public, are held at the Dalton Municipal Office Building and start at 7 PM.
The public is welcome to attend and discuss any concerns.
Planning Board Meeting Information
- Planning Board meets the 1st Wednesday of the month as their regular scheduled meeting at 756 Dalton Road, Dalton, NH 03598 (Route 135) at 7 PM.
- Please note scheduling an appearance before the Board needs to be requested within 48 hours of the scheduled meeting. Should there be no business within 48 hours of the meeting, the Planning Board will post a cancellation of the meeting.
Dalton Planning Board
- Carl Lindquist(Chairman)Appointment Expires 2020
- Erik Nilsen (Member) Appointment Expires 2021
- Terri Parks (Member) Appointment Expires 2020
- Steve Ordinetz (Member)
- Gal Potashnick ( alternate)
- Nancy Comeau (alternate)
- Jo Beth Dudley ( ex-officio)
Email the Planning Board: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit a Comment to the Planning Board
Planning Board Meeting Minutes
Planning Board Draft Minutes will be posted until reviewed and accepted at the next meeting. They will then move to Approved Minutes
- Planning Minutes 05-01-2019
- Planning Minutes 04-03-2019
- Planning Minutes-03-06-2019
- Planning Minutes-02-06-2019
- Planning Minutes-01-02-2019
- Planning Minutes-12-05-2018
- Planning Minutes 11-07-2018
- Planning Minutes-10-03-2018
- Planning Minutes-09-05-2018
- Planning minutes 07-11-2018
- Planning Minutes-06-06-2018
- Planning Minutes-05-02-2018
- Planning Minutes-04-04-2018
- Planning Minutes-03-07-2018
- Planning Minutes 02-07-2018
- Planning Minutes-01-02-2018
ARCHIVED MINUTES – View archived Meeting Minutes
Planning Board Forms
- Rules of Procedure for Dalton Planning Board
- Merger Application Print on Legal Paper
- Merger Fees Planning Board
- Subdivision Application-current
- Subdivision Regulations
- Emergency Temporary Zoning Planning Ordinances – RSA 674_24-29
- The Master Plan
The Town of Dalton is an equal opportunity provider and employer.