“Dalton offers breathtaking scenic views, a quaint village with historic church and Town Hall, Forest Lake State Park and old farmhouses surrounded by stonewalls, giving the passerby just a hint of the past.” ~ Dalton Historical Society
Dalton Town Notices
Town Election Absentee Ballot Request Form can be found HERE.
Requests may be returned via email at email@example.com, facsimile (603) 837-9642, hand delivery, or via U.S. Mail by returning to 756 Dalton Road, Dalton, NH 03598.
Recycling Bins Available NOW! See more information on our Transfer Station page Here
State Police Non-Emergency Contact Information: Email TroopF@dos.nh.gov / Phone number – (603) 846-3333
Invitation to Join the Master Plan Conversation:
The Dalton Planning Board is in the process of updating the Town’s Master Plan. (Check out the current plan here.)
This fall and winter, the Planning Board will discuss topics of Transportation, Economic Development, Housing, Natural Resources, Energy and Regional Concerns.
The Board invites residents to join a meeting and participate in the discussion of community interests, goals, and needs in each of these areas.
The timeline below shows when the Planning Board is set to discuss each topic so you can plan ahead. Please be aware that this schedule may change, as such we encourage you to check the Planning Board agenda for each meeting.
Dalton Master Plan Update Schedule is here!
See the 2021 Planning Board Fall Survey Results here.
NOTICE: The Town of Dalton is participating in a Broadband initiative to expand high speed service in our community. We need a member of the community who would like to serve as the representative/liaison for this broadband initiative. We are accepting letters of interest. These letters should be in by December 9th so that the Select Board is able to review them on December 14th. They can be emailed to the select board administrative assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION from your FIRE/EMS Department on the Covid-19 Virus:
SELECT BOARD: (Review Select Board minutes)
- SELECT BOARD MEETINGS – 6:30pm
- February 13, 2023 – Working Session @ 6pm
- February 20, 2023
- February 27, 2023 – Working Session (tentative)
- March 6, 2023
- March 13, 2023 – Working Session (tentative)
- March 20, 2023
- CONSERVATION COMMISSION: 3rd Tuesday of the month as their regularly scheduled meeting.
- PLANNING BOARD MEETINGS: 1st Wednesday of the month as their regular scheduled meeting.
- All meetings are open to the public, are held at the Dalton Municipal Office Building and start at 7:00 PM.
- SCHOOL BOARD MEETING:
- Wednesday, February 8, 2023 (Agenda Here)
- TRUSTEES OF THE TRUST FUND:
- Other Updates
- Click Here for Current Employment Opportunities
- Town of Dalton assessment data: Assessing Internet Kiosk.
- Pay Town Fees Online: Property Tax, Motor Vehicle Renewals and Dog Licenses.
- Dog Registration: Dogs must be licensed and Rabies Vaccinations must be up-to-date. To obtain your renewal ID and code for relicensing dogs online, call the Town Clerk at 603-837-2092 during regular business hours.