Welcome to Dalton, New Hampshire!
“Dalton offers breathtaking scenic views, a quaint village with historic church and Town Hall, Forest Lake State Park and old farmhouses surrounded by stonewalls, giving the passerby just a hint of the past.” ~ Dalton Historical Society
All are welcome to attend.
- SELECTBOARD: Next meeting is April 22, 2019 at 6:30 PM in the Municipal Building. (Review Selectboard minutes)
- PLANNING BOARD: Next meeting will be May 1, 2019.
- The Town of Dalton’s assessment data is now available publicly on the Assessing Internet Kiosk.
- Register your furry friend! Dogs must be licensed and Rabies Vaccinations must be up-to-date. To obtain your renewal ID and code for relicensing dogs online, call the Town Clerk at 603-837-2092 during regular business hours.
- Pay Town Fees Online: Propety Tax, Motor Vehicle Renewals and Dog Licenses – Pay NOW.
- Dalton Trash Bag price: $17 / large roll and $11 / small roll.