NEXT PLANNING BOARD MEETINGS: July 15, 2020 Dalton Draft Zoning 6-7-2020
Remote Connection Info follows;
Meeting number: 132 739 5738 : Password: 3prYMhXMK42 (37796496 from phones and video systems)
Join by video system Dial firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also dial 184.108.40.206 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone: +1-408-418-9388 United States Toll: Access code: 1327395738#37796496#
Annual Report of the Planning Board — Planning Board Report
Notice is hereby given that the Dalton Planning Board will be meeting with town counsel at 3:30 PM on January 29, 2020 at the offices of Mitchell Municipal Group in Laconia, NH. This meeting is not open to the public pursuant to RSA 91-A:2 I(b). The members of the planning board will be driving to that meeting together; no board business will be discussed during the drive to or from the attorney’s office.
- NOTICE: PLANNING BOARD MEETINGS (Updated 3/18/2020)
- Will be held the 1st Wednesday of the month as their regular scheduled meeting.
- All meetings are open to the public, are held at the Dalton Municipal Office Building and start at 7 PM.
The public is welcome to attend and discuss any concerns.
Planning Board Meeting Information
- Planning Board meets the 1st Wednesday of the month as their regular scheduled meeting at 756 Dalton Road, Dalton, NH 03598 (Route 135) at 7 PM.
- Please note scheduling an appearance before the Board needs to be requested within 48 hours of the scheduled meeting. Should there be no business within 48 hours of the meeting, the Planning Board will post a cancellation of the meeting.
Dalton Planning Board
- Carl Lindquist(Chairman)Appointment Expires 2023
- Erik Nilsen (Member) Appointment Expires 2021
- Terri Parks (Member) Appointment Expires 2023
- Steve Ordinetz (Member)
- Gal Potashnick ( alternate)
- Nancy Comeau (alternate)
- Jo Beth Dudley ( ex-officio)
Email the Planning Board: email@example.com or
Email the Planning Board Chair at: PlanningChair@townofdalton.com
Submit a Comment to the Planning Board
Planning Board Meeting Minutes
Planning Board Draft Minutes will be posted until reviewed and accepted at the next meeting. They will then move to Approved Minutes
- APPROVED MINUTES
- Planning Board Meeting Minutes 12-18-19
- Planning Board Meeting Minutes 12-4-19
- Planning Board Meeting Minutes 11-20-19
- Planning Board Meeting Minutes 11-6-19
- Planning Board Meeting Minutes 10-16-19
- Planning Board Minutes – DRAFT – 10-02-2019
- Planning Board Minutes 2019-08-21 draft
- Minutes 06-05-2019 Draft
- Planning Minutes 05-01-2019
- Planning Minutes 04-03-2019
- Planning Minutes-03-06-2019
- Planning Minutes-02-06-2019
- Planning Minutes-01-02-2019
- Planning Minutes-12-05-2018
- Planning Minutes 11-07-2018
- Planning Minutes-10-03-2018
- Planning Minutes-09-05-2018
- Planning minutes 07-11-2018
- Planning Minutes-06-06-2018
- Planning Minutes-05-02-2018
- Planning Minutes-04-04-2018
- Planning Minutes-03-07-2018
- Planning Minutes 02-07-2018
- Planning Minutes-01-02-2018
ARCHIVED MINUTES – View archived Meeting Minutes
Planning Board Forms
- Rules of Procedure for Dalton Planning Board
- Merger Application Print on Legal Paper
- Merger Fees Planning Board
- Subdivision Application-current
- Dalton Draft Zoning 12-19-19
- Subdivision Regulations
- Emergency Temporary Zoning Planning Ordinances – RSA 674_24-29
- The Master Plan
The Town of Dalton is an equal opportunity provider and employer.